|Country of Study: China||Institution/ University: Tonji University|
|Application Deadline: April 15, 2018||Level of Study: Masters and Ph.D|
The China Government Marine Scholarship Program was launched in 2012 with the co-funding of the State Oceanic Administration and the Ministry of Education. The CSC is responsible for admissions and daily management, and is mainly used to fund outstanding students from countries and regions in the Pacific and Indian oceans and developing countries in Africa And young scholars, to study in the ocean and related majors or doctorates. The first batch of training institutions are Ocean University of China, Zhejiang University, Tongji University and Xiamen University.
Tongji University is one of the leading universities in China underdirect administration of Ministry of Education, listed on “Project 985” and “Project 211”. With a history of over a century, Tongji has valued the balanced development of four functions, i.e. education, research, outreach, and culture inheritance and innovation.
Scholarship Sponsor: State Oceanic Administration and the Ministry of Education
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship owners enjoy free tuition fee and other material fees, and will be provided with free accommodation and necessary medical services. Living allowances for the students are 3,000 RMB per month for master students and 3,500 RMB per month for doctoral students (the same standard with other Chinese Government Scholarship.)
Field/Area of Study: Marine and Earth Sciences, Environmental Science and Engineering, the United Nations Environment Program – College of Environmental and Sustainable Development
Type of Award: Fully Funded scholarship
- Applicants must be healthy citizens of non-Chinese nationality in the South China Sea, the Indian Ocean, the Pacific periphery and in the island countries as well as in developing countries in Africa.
- Applicants must apply for master’s or doctoral degree in maritime-related majors.
- Applicants’ qualifications and age requirements:
Applicants for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree, generally not exceeding 40 years of age. Applicants for a doctorate must have a master’s degree and are generally not over 45 years old.
Instruction on Application:
Applicants are required to submit the application materials before Tongji University intends to recruit tutors, and apply for international students Tongji University qualifications.
- Online registration: the applicant landing CSC ” to study in China online registration information platform to submit electronic application information, and will generate Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship Download the attached autograph.
- Online Application: Applicants login Tongji University International Student Online Service System to complete the online application and download and print Tongji University International Students Application Form” with Autographed.
- Other required materials, see the attachment.
- Send application materials: Please apply for 2018 All materials annual Chinese government scholarships ocean in 2018 Nian 3 Yue 15 arrive Tongji University School of Ocean and Earth Science at the contact recently.
- Send application materials electronically: Please apply for 2018 All materials electronic version of the annual Chinese Government Scholarship ocean again 2018 Nian 3 Yue 15 Riqian via mail.