China University of Geosciences (Wuhan) is inviting applications for international freshman scholarship program for bachelor degree programme. International students are eligible to apply.
To encourage and support outstanding international students to pursue a bachelor’s degree in China university of Geosciences (Wuhan), China University Geosciences (Wuhan) (CUG) has established a CUG International Freshman Scholarship.
China University of Geosciences (CUG), founded in 1952 is one of “211” project universities affiliated with China Ministry of Education, and also is the research center and talent training base of Earth Sciences, Resources and Environment in China.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, be over the age of 18 and under the age of 25, and have obtained a senior high school diploma.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for bachelor degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
|Types of Scholarship||Incentives||Amount of Scholarship||Rewarded Group||Application Programs|
|Type A||Free the tuition of the first year||22000 per student||undergraduates||All undergraduate major in CUG|
|Type B||Free the accommodation of the first year||8400 per student||undergraduates||All undergraduate major in CUG|
Scholarship can be taken in China
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, be over the age of 18 and under the age of 25, and have obtained a senior high school diploma;
- Have a positive attitude towards study and have a good academic rating;
- HSK level 4 or above;
- No recipient of any other scholarships at the same time.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, be over the age of 18 and under the age of 25, and have obtained a senior high school diploma.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Online Registration: please register apply in online application platform of CUG, fill out personal information and upload a photocopy of passport, senior high school diploma, academic transcripts in senior high school, one study plan, and any other documents worthy to application.
- Submit Application Documents: After completed online registration and documents preparation, please send all application documents to Admission Office of International Education College of CUG. Whether enrolled or not, all application documents submitted by applicants won’t be returned.
- One completed copy of the application form should be downloaded from the online application system and scanned with your signature and attached photograph;
- One photocopy of a valid passport (personal information page);
- One senior high school graduation certificate (students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date) must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English;
- One copy of the corresponding academic transcripts (original or notarized photocopies), and academic transcripts in language other than Chinese or English must be translated and notarized;
- One photocopy of academic transcripts of HSK;
- One study plan or research proposal in at least 300 words in Chinese or English;
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners” (printed by Chinese quarantine authority) a copy can be obtained can be downloaded by clicking here.
Admission and Enrollment
1. The International Education College and faculty students apply for will determine the final results of the admission according to the application documents students submit and telephone/video interviews in the end of July.
2. The successful applicants will receive a Visa Application Form (JW202) in August. And applicants have to apply for student visa (visa X) with Admission Notice, JW202, and Physical Examination Record for Foreigners。
3. The successful applicant is required to register in Admission Office of International Education College of CUG within the period given in the Admission Notice with 8 photos in passport photo size. Students who can’t register on time for some reasons have to ask for leave from China University of Geosciences (Wuhan). Students who fail to register within the period without good cause will be disqualified.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 30, 2016.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarship offers click here.