|Country of Study: Isreal||Institution/ University: University of Haifa|
|Application Deadline: 31 March 2018||Level of Study: Masters|
Fully Funded Isreali government scholarship for international students at the University of Haifa, is currently on and interested candidates should follow the instructions below to apply.
The University of Haifa, established in 1972, is an academic institution whose initial and central function is to carry out excellent academic teaching and research. The academic excellence is showcased in many various interdisciplinary and international programs and by means of collaborations with academic institutions around the world.
The University of Haifa is a developing and dynamic institution with a world-renowned reputation in many different fields of research, and it is the leading University in Israel in the fields of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Law, Welfare and Health Sciences, Natural Sciences, Education and Management. The University was selected by the Council for Higher Education to lead the field of Marine Research as well as the field of Education in a Networked Society. The University offers 20 international academic programs in the English language which attract many excellent students from Israel and abroad.
Scholarship Benefits: Fully Funded Scholarship
Field/Area of Study: Social Sciences
Type of Award: Fully Funded
children: social work, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology,
physical therapy, nursing, early childhood education, psychology, and law are all welcome to enroll in this program.
• A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80%, or equivalent.
• At least three years of experience working with children and families. Preference will be given to individuals who already demonstrate experience in leadership positions in their respective fields.
• English test scores might be required if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language
of instruction is English. In such events we will consider each candidate on an individual basis, also based on further evidence attesting to mastery of the English language.
• Three letters of recommendation from university faculty members and/or senior professionals in the field.
• Statement of Purpose (500 words).
• Personal History Statement (500 words).
• Copy of valid passport.
• Medical forms.
Instruction on Application:
Other candidates should submit their application by April 30.