|Country of Study: UK||Institution/ University: Kingston University|
|Application Deadline: 31 May 2018||Level of Study: Undergraduate|
We offer international scholarships worth £4,000 for each year of study to successful undergraduate applicants. The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year of a three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress).
At Kingston University we take great pride in the difference we make to the lives of our 20,000 students and the wider community we serve. We are constantly striving to provide excellent services and to continue to make a positive contribution to the economic, social and cultural life of the borough.
Scholarship Sponsor: Kingston University
Scholarship Benefits: international scholarships worth £4,000 for each year of study
Field/Area of Study: Undergraduate courses offered at the University
For the postgraduate scholarship CLICK HERE
Type of Award: Tuition reduction
You can apply for an award if you:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate degree course at Kingston for 2018/19 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at Kingston University.
Instruction on Application:
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- be an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for 2018/19 entry; and
- not currently be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.