International Scholarships are invited to enrol at Paris-Sud University at Master or PhD level with Eiffel scholarships.
Application Deadline: December 18, 2017
University/institution of Study: The University of Paris-Sud
Scholarship Sponsor: Paris-Saclay scholarship
Country of Study: France
[button color=”blue” size=”small” link=”http://www.inerjobs.com/?s=France” icon=”” target=”false”]CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS IN FRANCE[/button]
Level of Study: Masters and Ph.D. Program
Scholarship Benefits: International students willing to study at Paris-Sud University can apply for the Paris-Saclay scholarship and to the Eiffel scholarship to cover their living costs.
- The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- The winners will receive the scholarship and the travel and visa coverage only upon their arrival in France. No advanced payment can be made.
Field/Area of Study: Subjects offered by the university.
Type of Award: Fully Funded
International students are eligible to apply.
- Doctoral scholarship: foreign students under 35 years pursuing a PhD under co-supervision, all fields in Paris-Sud, candidates for the 1st time (can not be combined with any French embassy grant).
- Master scholarship: foreign students under 30 years enrolled in a Master’s or Engineer’s degree in engineering sciences, political sciences, law, economics, management, candidates for the 1st time (cannot be combined with any French embassy grant).
Instruction on Application:
- Choose your Master’s course wisely from the range of courses offered at Paris-Sud University. Apply for the Master’s course.
- If you are accepted, ask the Course Director to put your application forward and to support it.
- You can improve your chances by applying for several grants simultaneously.
- You cannot apply on your own. Your application needs the support of the Course Director.
- Make sure you observe the eligibility criteria. These often restrict eligibility to students who have never previously enrolled at a French educational institution.
The application form and its appendix must be sent by the director of the Master’s course or the thesis supervisor via email.
[button color=”blue” size=”small” link=”http://www.inerjobs.com/” icon=”” target=”false”]CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES[/button]