|Country of Study: Azerbaijan||Institution/ University: ADA University|
|Application Deadline: 1st August 2018||Level of Study: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree|
This fellowship is open to all international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have been admitted to one of ADA University’s degree-granting schools and are renewable for the duration of studies when certain criteria are met upon availability of funds.
- Prepare innovative leaders with vision and global perspective
- Encourage commitment to public service and further contribute to its development
- Participate actively in international human capacity enhancement efforts
- Enhance diversity of student body at ADA University
- Promote further intellectual inquiry on international topics
- Help to strengthen bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and friendly countries.
Scholarship Sponsor: ADA University
Scholarship Benefits: Alimardan Bay Topchubashov Fellowship covers the tuition fee and rent of housing only. Fellowship recipients are expected to cover all other expenses, including books, student fees and utilities.
Field/Area of Study: Courses offered at the University
Type of Award: Full Tuition
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
- Previous work experience in public sector and/or commitment to serve in public sector is valued most.
- Incoming undergraduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies.
- Incoming graduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first semester of their studies.
- To retain the fellowship, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing.
Instruction on Application: For admission criteria and procedures, please, visit the Admissions page.