Roehampton University UK, offers a wide range of Masters scholarships for international students, including full scholarships that cover tuition fees, accommodation and living expenses, as well as partial fee discounts for eligible students.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Offered Annually: Yes
About Scholarship: Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships are automatically awarded to applicants according to their previous academic performance. Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships involve a fee discount of 20% or 15%. The fee discount is automatically awarded when the applicant meets specific requirements in one of four areas. The University believes in making education as accessible as possible to a wide range of prospective students, and believes that previous academic performance, as an indicator of future performance, should be rewarded.
Eligibility: Scholarships will be awarded to students from outside the UK or EU applying to study a full time postgraduate degree on campus. Applicants must fulfil the criteria listed below:
- Candidates will fall under two groups
- The first group, Band A will receive a 20% tuition waiver which translates to $1000
- The second group, Band B will receive a 15% tuition waiver which translates to $500
- Candidates that belong to Band A must have attained a minimum CGPA OF 3.5 and above or second class upper in their Honours degree.
- Candidates that belong to Band B must have attained a minimum CGPA OF 3.0 or Lower second class in their Honours degree.
Value of Scholarships:
- $1000 – Upper Second Class in previous Bachelor degree
- $500 – Lower Second Class in previous Bachelor degree
How to Apply: You do not need to apply for this scholarship – eligibility is assessed automatically.
Important Notes: This scholarship can only be combined with Santander Scholarships, Roehampton Music Scholarship and Scholarship for Sporting Excellence.
Click Here for further instructions.