Scholarship Description: The Lock Haven University is offering International Tuition Waiver Scholarships. International scholarships are renewable for a maximum of eight (8) semesters within four and one-half years.
Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however, the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Country of Study: USACLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS IN USA
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The waiver may only be awarded for a maximum of eight (8) semesters within four and one-half years. The amount of the tuition waiver determines the number of service hours required.
Eligibility: Students who receive International Tuition Waivers must fulfil the following requirements:
- Achieve a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0
- Earn 12 credits each semester
- Fulfill service hours each academic year
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Application for admission
- Copy of passport
- An official educational credential evaluation of transcript(s)
- English proficiency exam report
- LHU Immigration Document Application for Matriculating Students
- Tuition Waiver Scholarship Application
- Medical History Form
Deadline: The application deadline is October 20, 2017.CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES