|Country of Study: USA||Institution/ University: Wichita State University|
|Application Deadline: 1st June 2018||Level of Study: Undergraduate|
Wichita State University merit based scholarships for international undergraduate students. These scholarships are available for new international undergraduate students applying for Fall Semester 2018.
Envision a place where creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship are valued – where a living/learning ecosystem has been custom-made to nurture your success. It’s a place where risk-taking and collaboration are not only accepted, but encouraged, and lessons extend beyond walls and campus boundaries to influence change on the grandest scale. Envision a place where tomorrow is being created today.
Scholarship Sponsor: Wichita State University
- Non-renewable scholarships ranging from US$2,500 to US$5,000.
- Scholarships are not guaranteed.
- Scholarship receipients will be notified via email on June 16, 2018 or earlier.
Field/Area of Study:
Undergraduate courses offered at the University
Type of Award: Cash
• Must be a new international undergraduate student applying for Fall Semester 2018
• Must be on an F-1 visa
• Freshmen or transfer students are both eligible
• Intensive English students with undergraduate admission are eligible
• Graduate students are NOT eligible
• Current or former WSU students are NOT eligible
• Guest students and exchange students are NOT eligible
• Students receiving sponsorship or scholarship from other government or organization
are NOT eligible
• Students who wish to enroll for any other semester than Fall 2018 are NOT eligible
• Students must have admission or readmission to an undergraduate program by June 1, 2018.
• The scholarship application and essay deadline is June 1, 2018.
Instruction on Application:
Step 1: Complete the Scholarship Application
Step 2: Upload the essay and any award or certificates that support the essay
Step 3: Are you a transfer student from another U.S. School? Apply for an
International Transfer Scholarship too!