A Hospitality Assistant Needed At Prahran VIC, Australia. To apply for the position of a Hospitality Assistant, simply follow the details below.,
Royal Freemasons Ltd is in need of one to fill the position of a Hospitality Assistant with an amazing salary and benefits attached. Apply now if interested.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Hospitality Assistant
- Reports to the chef/cook and assist in the cooking preparation.
- Cook and serve food to residents.
- Manage time and be flexible with your workloads.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply A Hospitality Assistant
- You must have a certificate in food safety and hygiene.
- You must have a residential Aged care environment certificate.
- You must also have experience dealing with high care and dementia residents.
- You must have access to Internet at home with Microsoft Office experience and be able to operate smart phones.
At Royal Freemasons, we offer our staff
- A work balance and ensure to fix permanent shifts on a fortnightly roster. We do not rotate roasters and this is because our staff can roster and manage their own shifts through our electronic self-service rostering system.
- There is a good mix of staff on the floor showing that every shift has a Registered Nurse in charge. These nurses are supported by Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Assistants so as to assist residents in getting a high standard of care.
- An embracing autonomy through the point of care electronic documentation management.
- An employee portal to keep our staff up to date.
- A mandatory eLearning training
- We offer a salary package up to $16,173 every year.
- Salary package and administrative fee. This increases a take home value of the renumeration package.
- salary package meals and entertainment and facility hire expenses.
- Holiday accommodation fee up to a maximum of $2,550 per annum.
About Royal Freemasons Ltd
We are highly regarded company in the city not just for our profit provider of aged care services across the community. We have locations at Melbourne and regional Victoria and our staff benefit from career prospects fantastic resources etc. We however enjoy an excellence in resident care. We are committed to providing a safe workplace that is accompanied witrh no risk to health example a smoke free workplace and influenza vaccine program.