A Medical Laser Technician Needed At Calgary, AB, Canada. To apply for the position of a Medicak Laser Technician, simply follow the details below.,
Preventous Cosmetics medicine is in need of diligent and passionate individual to fill the position of a Medical laser Technician with a competitive salary. Interested persons who think they meet the eligibility criteria should not hesitate to apply for this wonderful position before the deadline.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Medical laser Technician
- Responsible in delivering laser treatments, facials, body treatments etc.
- Enlighten clients on the pre and post treatment care, skin care regime, frequency of treatments etc.
- Respond quickly and professionally to clients inquiries through email and phone calls.
- Document all interactions in patient chart and update patient profile.
- Follow up clients via email and phone
- Maintain clinic confidentiality and adhere to its polices and procedures.
- Perform professional and polished presentations.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As a Medical Laser Technician
- You must be a Medical Esthetician or Laser Treatments.
- You must have performed laser treatment for a minimum of 3-5 years.
- You must have skill in administering laser treatments, chemical peels, facials etc.
- You must have experience in sales with a strong desire to give an exceptional customer service.
- You must have knowledge of skin and medical grade skin care.
- You must have a desire to continuously learn and improve skill.
- You must have a strong passion for anti aging medicine and skin care.
- You must have knowledge of Med access.
- You must be available to work at varied hours.
- You must be very fluent in English Language with an excellent written and verbal skill.
- You must be reliable and adaptable.
The Job opening is available at Preventous Cosmetics Medicine, Calgary, AB, Canada.
Medical Laser Technician
How To Apply
You can also apply as a Regional Administrator