A Waste Service Officer Needed At Yulara NT, Australia. To apply for the position of a waste service officer, simply follow the details below.,
Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia is seeking for persons to fill the position of a waste service officer with a competitive salary and lots of benefits. Interested and suitably qualified persons should not hesitate to apply.
About Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia
We are a unique Australia travel company that is owned by the Indigenous land and Sea Corporation. We offer experience based holidays in locations such as Ayer Rock Resort located in the iconic Red Centre, Home Valley Station located in the region of western Australia. We have four branded hotels and apartments across Ayers Rock Resort and we offer our guest with world class accommodation options. As we are based in the middle of the Red center, we will have to employ a dedicated onsite property maintenance team. Our technical service department is made up of range of trades and specialist disciplines that help ensure our facilities remain prime in condition. The Ayer Rock Resort Complex includes the Red Ochre Spa, Ulu meeting place, sounds of silence etc.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Waste Service Officer
- You must have a current MR, excavator, backhoe and loader license.
- You must have a prior experience in a similar role and will be a supportive team player with strong ethic.
- You must be able to work under no assistance.
Duties And Responsibilities To Apply As A Waste Service Officer
- Responsible in providing a general advice to service users on waste services.
- Deal with general waste service enquires.
- Implement policies related to waste management and recycling.
- manage effective land fill and transfer sites. This should be done in accordance with relevant standards and policies.
- Ensure to adhere to the Occupational Health and Safety Practices in your work environment.
- Adhere to proactive safety issues.
- Operate and manage the maintenance of heavy and light equipment vehicles in support of the waste management facilities.