A Youth Tenancy Officer Needed At Northern Territory, Australia. To apply for the position of a Youth Tenancy officer, simply follow the details below.,
Do you know how to create difference to customers and work perfectly with children? If yes, then apply to Mission Australia as they seek for persons to fill the position of a Youth Tenancy Officer with a very attractive salary and attached benefits. Interested persons are to apply for the above position before the deadline.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Youth Tenancy Officer
- Support young people to be able to live independently.
- Provide young people with education regarding their tenancy rights.
- Conduct tenant meetings and inspections regularly
- Ensure to complete all tenants applications, reports and property inspections in a timely manner and accurately using the service standards.
- Ensure to use the policies and procedures of mission Australia for tenancy allocations.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Youth Tenancy Officer
- You must have experience working with young people in the community.
- You must have a prior housing management experience.
- You must have a strong understanding of Residential tenancy Act 1999.
- You must be competent in operating computer and record management.
- You must have a current Northern Territory Drivers License.
- You must have completed a National Criminal History in the last 12 months.
- You must posses a current Working with Children Check.
Culture And Benefits
Being employed to mission Australia will offer you rewarding experiences so as to make a difference to the lives of Australians.We have an innovative culture guided by our values, respect, integrity etc. To ensure our employers feel valued and celebrated, we provide benefits which include:
- Reducing taxable income.
- Discounted childcare rate.
- Hotel, travel insurance and major retailers discount.
- Confidential counseling service (Free).
- Discounted health care.
Mission Australia, Northern Territory.
Youth Tenancy Officer
April 30, 2019
How To Apply
Submit your resume or cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply as a Revenue Officer