Institution/University: Selected Universities In Nigeria
Country Of Study: Nigeria
Level/Field Of Study: Undergraduate
Application Deadline: April annually
Entries are currently ongoing for the Agbami scholarships for young Nigeria undergraduates to apply for the 2019-2020 scholarship. It is designed for Nigerian Undergraduate students who are in their 100 and 200L. Nigerian students from all states of the Federation are welcome to apply for this scholarship. Interested students are advised to apply immediately as late application will not be processed.
Level/Field of Study
It is designed for Nigerian Undergraduate students who are currently in their 200L and 100L. It is to be taken in Nigeria.
To be eligible, you have to come from any state of the Federation but in your 100L or 200L, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
Medicine & Surgery
The scholarship for the first and second year students in tertiary institutions is NGN100,000 for Engineering students and NGN200,000 for Medical students.
How To Apply:
To apply, first click on the “How To Apply” tab to proceed. Applicants for the Agbami scholarship are not qualified to apply for the “STAR” or any of its Co-ventures, as well as the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program. Shortlisted students will be invited for a computers administered qualifying test. Students who pass the qualifying test will be invited by mail and SMS text message. Applicants are hereby advised to make sure that valid telephone number as well as personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the website.
- Before commencing application for this scholarship, ensure you have made available cleared scanned copies of the following documents:
- A white background passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
To apply, follow the steps below
- When asked to upload, ensure you attach the appropriate documents
- Carefully name the documents according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
You must create an account first. To do this, click on “Register/login” or login to your scholarstica account. A notification will be sent to your mail, for newly registered applicants, proceed to your mail to activate your account.
to return to Scholarship site
4. To upload your information, enter your registered email and password with your personal information.
6. The name used in applications must match the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Make sure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. You will be asked to upload a photo. Ensure to upload a passport photograph with a white background.
9. Ensure you recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Return to the Home page, Click on the scheme you wish to apply and Click “Apply Now” to submit information
11. You will receive a notification displayed on the screen you have successfully applied.
12. Return to www.scholastica.ng. then,enter your Email and Password in order to download your verification profile and you can now proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
13. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
14. Update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone number: 07088609791, 07011962033