Country Of study: Australia
Level Of Study: Postgraduate
Application Deadline: 11.59pm AEST on Monday 13th May for June 2019 intake; 11.59pm on Monday 19 August for September 2019 intake and 11.59pm AEDT on Monday 20 January 2020 for February 2020 intake.
The Billy College Of Design is seeking application from interested persons for its scholarship scheme to cover 100% of Diploma and Graduate Certificate fees and 33% of the Bachelor and Masters fees.
When you graduate from Billy College of Design,you’ll land a career where you’re getting paid to do something you love.As a Designer, you’ll earn a great living and never have to face a boring day at the office. From branded fashion to communication design, digital media design and interior design, we can help you find your path.
Billy Blue College of Design is a private design college whose focus is on teaching a combination of design disciplines. The college was formerly part of Think Education. Billy blue College of Design started as a magazine, then moved to a design agency and then a school and now a University created for designers. Today, the college is rated for its employability and variety of design disciplines example branded fashion, digital media design, interior design etc.Courses are developed by some of the industry’s best designers and lecturers who work in leading agencies. With internships and work integrated learning programs involving live briefs, students get the opportunity to work with some of Australia’s top design firms.
At the College, only experts tutor and mentor students and guide them through becoming special designers.
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia to study at Torrens University Australia.
The scholarship is available to International Students.
This scholarship award applies only to domestic students, aged 18 years and over, wishing to enroll in a full-time, on-campus course at Billy Blue College of Design.
- If you are looking to stay competitive and up-skill within your field, need formal qualifications to advance your career or if you are yearning for a change in your profession then this is for you. This could be the key to your newfound success and career satisfaction! Find out more information here.
- To be eligible for the Industry Scholarship applicants must provide written submission of why you want to undertake this course of study and one of the following:
- Demonstrate you have the ability to undertake study at the required level
- Have relevant work experience documented in a CV
- Be currently employed in the design industry
- Have 2 x referees from current employer/manager
How To Apply.
- Submit your applications to designscholarships-at-laureate.edu.au
- All applicants must apply for their chosen Billy Blue course to reserve a place. Click HERE to apply, it only takes 5 minutes!
- Once you’ve applied for the course, one of the Course Advisors will be in touch.
- After the Scholarship closing date, you will be notified if you were successful.