Institution/University: Flinders University
Country Of Study: Australia
Level Of Study: Postgraduate
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
Applications are currently ongoing at Flinders University for the Science and Engineering Research Awards. This scholarship is given for up to three years for a Doctorate by research, or up to two years for a masters degree, subject to satisfactory progress.
The Flinders university research award will only be available to applicants who will commence or are continuing a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Flinders University is a public university established in 1966. The university was named in honor of a British navigator Matthew Flinders, In the academic ranking of world universities, Flinders University is among the top 500 institutions. The institution strive for excellence at all times with educated and outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Flinders University of Science and Engineering Research Awards is hosted by Flinders University, Australia.
The scholarship is available for Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and international student.
The scholarship will be awarded up to $27,082 p.a.
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and international student.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Are Australian citizens; or New Zealand citizens; or have been granted permanent resident at the closing date of applications; or be an international student who has completed an Honours degree or related qualification at an Australian University no more than two years prior to the application closing date; and
- Have completed at least four years of tertiary education studies at a high level of achievement and has an appropriate Honours 1 or high 2A (or equivalent) undergraduate degree.
- Are enrolling as full-time students in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Will begin or is continuing a Masters degree or doctorate by research.
- Have been accepted in the area which you applied.
- English Language Requirements: You must have to show that you have a very high English Language skill that will help you succed in your studies that is if English is not your first language
How To Apply
To apply for a College of Science and Engineering Research Award, you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Research higher degree followed by an application for the RHD Scholarship group on the student information system, which will produce an application for all of the available scholarships in the main round.
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES, CLICK HERE