Institution/University: RMIT University
Country Of Study: Australia
Level Of Study: Doctorate
Application Deadline: Not Stated
Applications are currently ongoing for PhD scholarship in Airways Inflammation. The scholarship is funded by RMIT University. Australian and international students can apply for a Doctoral Fellowship in Airway Inflammation Research (AIR).
Scholarships are available to applicants who wish to pursue a Ph.D. program and are interested in researching how tumors in the lungs stimulate a local inflammatory response
RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) was established in 1887. The institution began as a night school and for more than hundred years, it was a private school before it became a public university by merging with Phillip Institute of Technology. It is a global university of technology, design, and business. According to the world rankings, the institution is the 17th in the World for art and design. He offers many courses in different fields. It is the largest provider of dual education in Australia and it is also rated a five star university by Quacquarelli Symonds. It has about 87,000 students. It is the top art and design university in the country (Australia)
Level/Field Of Study
PhD Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research is available for pursuing a doctoral program in biological or biomedical sciences or a related discipline with the research focus on Airways Inflammation Research (AIR) at the RMIT University
Scholarship recipients will receive financial sponsorship amounting to up to $30,000.
Australian and international students.
In order to participate in the scholarships, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have a degree in biology or biomedicine or a related discipline.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for doctoral research through research at RMIT University.
- In order to apply for the scholarships, the candidate must be admitted to the doctoral program at the university.
- Applicants for the scholarship can contact Professor Steven Bozinovski: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must provide a passport, certified copies, certified copies of all diplomas, a curriculum vitae and a professional letter of reference.
- To be eligible for a Ph.D., all applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree consisting of a research component that includes a Master’s degree, a certificate of required academic qualifications, and/or experience and knowledge of the subject proposed program.