Institution/University: Dalian University of Technology
Country Of Study: China
Level Of Study: Masters and PhD
Application Deadline: September yearly
Dalian University of Technology (DUT), China is offering Dalian University of Technology DUT CSC Scholarship, China, 2019.
The Dalian University of Technology scholarship supports only graduate programs. The duration for the master’s students is three years and four years for the doctoral programs. Note that most of the programs in the institution are carried out in Chinese.
Level/Field of study
The scholarship is for Masters and Ph.D. program.
- A monthly allowance of:
- 3500CNY per month for the doctoral students
- 3000CNY per month for the master’s students.
- On-campus accommodation and exemption from tuition fee.
- The applicants cater for their international travel expenses.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- No applicants must be from the Chinese nationality and be in good health and a sound mind.
- Candidates must be students studying in foreign countries or a Chinese university graduate for more than a year.
- Age limit and education background requirement is:
- 35 years, and below and a bachelors degree for the master’s students.
- 40 years or below and a masters degree for the doctoral applicants.
How To Apply:
The below materials should be filled correctly:
- The Dalian University of Technology PhD and masters application must be fully completed.
- All applicants for the scholarship should fill the application form and sign it before submitting.
Note: When filling an online application:
- 10141 is the agency number for DUT
- In the item, 5.b) namely “field or subject of study in China”, you are to fill the subjects in the DUT masters or doctoral programs.
- Indicate in the form if you prefer English taught programs.
3. All applicants must provide employment documents and study certificates that is if they are employed or in university. All documents i other languages other that Chinese or English should have a language translator attachment.
4. Research and study plans which explains your major or research field must not be more than 800 words and written in English or Chinese.
5. Atleast two recommendations letters must be provided by the professor of the university which the applicant graduated.
6. A photocopy of Foreigner physical examination should be provided and written in English.
7. Photocopies of passport and HSK certificate that is if the applicant has gone through the Chinese language course.
8. About 6 pictures of 3*4 cm.
All documents should be submitted to the University portal online.