Institution/University: Selected Universities In China
Country Of Study: China
Level Of Study: Masters
Application Deadline: February annually
Entries are now been submitted for the Masters in Research and Innovation in Higher Education International Scholarships (Erasmus Mundus). Applicants are advised to ensure that the submit all applications before the deadline.
Why Research and Innovation in Higher Education (MARIHE) from University of Tampere?
In Europe and other parts of the world, basic changing processes are taking place in the systems of research, innovation and higher education: from regulation to deregulation and competition etc.
Well trained experts are needed in higher education and research institutions to analyze these new contexts and who have management and leadership skills to deal with the changes.
Students of MaRIHE are taught by the leading edge of international scholars and have the opportunity to study in at least three different universities and countries .
MARIHE programme provides students a unique opportunity to develop a sound understanding of the change processes of the society and how these link to higher education systems and university development with respect to policy-making, management, and leadership.
Students have the opportunity to study in different universities atleast 3 and are taught by grounded international scholars as well as get insight into fields of practice during an internship provided by international enterprises and organizations.
Level/Field Of Study:
These scholarships are for Masters studies for International students.
Host Nationality :
This scholarship will cover tuition fees and other expenses that non-EU students normally face during their studies.in addition to this:
Graduates of MARIHE will:
- Be grounded in new context relevant to research and innovation in higher education.
- Have a grounded understanding of the relationship between change processes and how these link to education systems and labor markets in general.
- Be competent in policy analysis and evaluation.
- Have an advanced skills to link system change with institutional change and implementation of change in different contexts
- Be able to use the relevant literature as a tool of analysis.
- Be able to move to doctoral studies ith your research management and analytical methodology skill.
- Have a good management skill to change inside the research institutions.
The scholarship has no specific number of offers.
Applicants to the MARIHE programme must:
- be a university degree h
- show a strong motivation and interest
- have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes
Other acceptable ways of indicating English language proficiency are:
- Evidence of a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree conveyed in English from a university in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or United States. MBA and online degree are excluded.
- Evidence of secondary education provided in English language in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom or United States.
The scores gotten from the reviwe will be used for selection by the admission board.
How to Apply
Only electronic applications will be accepted and it shpuld be submitted via MARIHE application Database.
It is important to go through the Application requirements and before applying.