Institution/University: Yanshan University
Country Of Study: China
Level Of Study: Masters
Application Deadline: Not Stated
Entries are currently ongoing at the Yanshan University for international masters students who have the intention of studying in China.
This scholarship is aimed at assisting those who wish to study in China with finance. It is for a period of three years though it can be extended to four years only if there is a need to study Chinese language.
The Yanshan University is located in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China. It is populated with about 39,000 students and a staff population of 3,200. The School of International Education is one of the institutes of YSU committed to the school-running strategy of internationalization, enrolment, education and daily management of foreign students. They have one of the highest numbers of international students. This scholarship is available for all students irrespective of their country of origin.
Yanshan University (YSU) with the assistance of the Hebei Provincial Government, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and National Defense Science and Industry Bureau, is partaking in the country’s construction plan of the national first-class university and world-class disciplines.
YSU is a member of the Cooperation Consortium of Beijing High Technology Universities. Encompassing 266.67 hectares of grounds with a total floor area of 1.06 million square meters, YSU now is attended by 38,000 students receiving regular higher education.
The Scholarships are available for pursuing a masters degree programme in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Yanshan University, China
International students who are non-Chinese Citizens.
The first class scholarship covers the following: registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus while the second class covers the following: registration fee and tuition fee.
- All applicants must be citizens of other countries not China with a foreign passport and be in good health;
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a diploma of bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants who are currently awarded with the Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
- All candidates must meet the English Language Requirements of IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
Applications should be sent via e-mail, fax and also by post to the following mailing address
- College of International Exchange, Yanshan University
- 438 Hebei Street, Qinhuangdao, Hebei province, P.R. China. 066004
- Tel: +86-335-8047570, +86-335-8053537
- Fax: +86-335-8583078
- Please contact: He Ling, Ji Hongyue
Below are list of other documents required for the application Form for the scholarship:
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
- Photocopies of transcripts, educational records, degree certificates or diploma.
- Curriculum vitae or resume;
- Physical examination form for foreigners;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
- Recommendation letters (2) specifically from professors or associate professors.