Application is currently ongoing at Greater Bank in Australia. We are looking for individuals with experience to apply for the position of a Customer Service Officer, to help our customers achieve their financial goals. Salary is very competitive with other benefits attached. If you are interested, hurry now and apply and send your application.
This is a Full Time opportunity. The hours of work are;
8:50am to 5:05pm Monday – Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings from 8:50am to 12:05p
Greater Bank is transforming, adapting and rethinking banking. We are more than just an award-winning financial services organisation, we do the right thing by our customers and provide a better way of banking.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Customer Service Officer who:
- Will be committed to providing quality customer service
- Will assist our customers to achieve their financial goals
- Will identify customer needs and offer appropriate solutions with our comprehensive range of products and services.
- Will strive towards achieving personal and team daily and monthly targets
In order to be successful, you must have the following:
- Previous retail customer service experience
- Relationship and sales ability
- Must be able to promote products and services
- Must have solid cash handling skills
- Must be a computer literate and must have the ability to pick up new systems
- Ability to work well in a small team environment
What’s in it for you
We are not like the big banks. We are a mid-tier customer-owned bank with a commitment to delivering solutions that genuinely help our customers and their communities. Our people are key to our success and we provide a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy and transparency.
We offer you the platform to demonstrate your capability and further develop your career within an established challenger brand who are very much focused on our customers.
We offer you great benefits, including:
- Being part of change that has a meaningful and long-lasting impact on our customers
- Informal and formal flexible work/life balance options, including purchasing additional leave and self-funded days off
- Supported training and development options to support your career pathway
- Participation in your relevant incentive program
- Salary packaging, discounted financial products, corporate health insurance and an excellent corporate gym membership program
- A rewarding employee recognition program
You can also apply as a sales representative in British Columbia, Canada