For high performing students applying to a study programme at Mid Sweden University, we offer a number of scholarships which will result in a tuition waiver of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK or 250 000 SEK depending on the chosen programme.
|Country of Study: Sweden||Institution/ University: Mid Sweden University|
|Application Deadline: 15 Jan /5 Feb 2020||Level of Study: Masters|
About Institution (s):
Mid Sweden University is a place with a lot of energy and warmth where people can meet, be inspired and think in new ways. Campuses are situated in Sundsvall and Östersund and offer a wide variety of programmes and courses on all levels, including research.
Sponsor(s) : Mid Sweden University
- Master programme (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management, 60 credits
- Master in Tourism, 120 higher education credits
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering, 120 higher education credits
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development, 120 higher education credits
- Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
- Master by Research Programmes (except Human Sciences)
The scholarship covers the total amount of the tuition fee.Travel costs, living costs and all other expenses are NOT included in the scholarship and must be covered by other means of funding.
Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland that are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through University Admissions to one of the above listed programmes (deadline 15th January, 2020).
You apply for the tuition fee scholarship after having submitted your application for studies through University Admissions (deadline 15th January 2020). The scholarship application is made online by filling in this application form:
You will be asked to motivate your choice of study programme and reflect upon its relevance to your own professional development.
Candidates are selected based on study intent and academic achievements. Study intent is evaluated through your individual response to the following essay questions:
- What motivated you to apply to this particular programme and why have you chosen Mid Sweden University? (OBS! we mean the study program not the scholarship!)
- How do the programme objectives relate to your future plans? How will you use your new skills and competencies?
Candidates for the tuition fee scholarship should be highly motivated and well prepared to take on their studies at Mid Sweden University.
Academic achievement will be evaluated based on the supporting documents you submitted when applying to Mid Sweden University through University Admissions. You do not have to send in the supporting documents again when applying for the scholarship. In the selection process, an even distribution of students according to gender and country of origin is taken into consideration.