The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master’s programme at the University of Twente.
|Country of Study: Netherlands||Institution/ University: Maastricht University|
|Application Deadline: 1 February 2020||Level of Study: Masters|
About Institution (s):
The University of Twente was established in the year 1961 and it is located in Enschede, Netherlands. It was formerly a vocational institute of technology before it was renamed to the University of Twente in the year 1986. This institution is highly specialize in engineering and offers courses in social sciences and exact sciences. It is ranked 153rd in the worldwid universities. The institution is a leader in implementing educational reforms, designed, of course, in accordance with the new Bachelor’s/Master’s degree structure. Students have opportunities to combine different educational pursuits.
The state-of-the-art ICT facilities for distance and interactive learning enable everyone to determine their own learning path as much as possible. It is one of the educational resources in Europe to encourage research and entrepreneurship in both technology and social sciences.
Sponsor(s): Maastricht University and Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes below.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
- Application form opens per 1 February 2020, 16.00 CET
- Application form closes per 1 May 2020, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2020)
If you applied in round 1, and your application was rejected, an application in round 2 is not considered.
You can only be awarded one UT scholarship.
IMPORTANT: You must follow the link provided to the official scholarship webpage for detailed information, application and other changes.