Retail Assistant Wanted In ALDI In Australia. We are seeking for individuals with high energy team player who is sociable and hardworking. This position has an attractive salary of
The Retail Assistant person must be able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment and demonstrated willingness to go extra mile for their customers and team. The position is physical in nature, so you’ll need to enjoy hands-on work and meeting deadlines. Our shifts can start at 6am some mornings, and finish at 10pm, so it is important to be flexible and available any 5 out of 7 days. Finally, prior experience in a fast paced, retail environment will be viewed favourably; however a positive attitude and hardworking spirit is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration – $25.31 per hour
- You’ll be a part of a leading international retailer
- You will be expose to career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store Management Trainee
- Extensive training and development.
- Rotating roster and guaranteed contracted hours.
- You’ll be entitled to 4 weeks annual leave
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Operating manual pallet moving equipment
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating tills and calculating change manually
- Hourly rate for Retail Assistants over 18 years of age.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Phone class will not be entertained.
How to apply
You can also apply as a Customer Service Officer in Australia.