There is an available Sales Representative Job in Alberta, Canada for individuals with sales experience. The city of Alberta is looking for an experienced, talented and outspoken person to apply for this position. Salary is very attractive as well as other benefits attached. See below for further details.
Application closing date:
The Sales Representative will be covering the Lower Mainland and Okanagan territory in British Columbia.
The successful person will be promoting a selection of the Accu-Chek portfolio of products and services aligned with the strategic and tactical plan to a diverse group of healthcare professionals in the pharmacy and medical channels.
Developing and establishing strong relationships with HCPs such as, Physicians, Diabetes Nurse Educators in Hospitals and Clinics and with pharmacy technicians and pharmacists in retail pharmacy accounts.
Build and maintain effective customer relationships by providing products, services and expertise which enable them to support and educate people with diabetes.
Achieving sales and business objectives within the designated territory;
Focus on and support the opportunities while respecting all integrity and compliance standards of the Roche Group
Plan schedule and adapt to use various tools & materials to meet the reach, frequency objectives, while influencing customers in an impactful way.
Demonstrate customer focus, business acumen, adequate planning, drive for results and excellence in time management and adaptability in a complex business environment that is constantly being shaped by competitive activities, government legislation and technological developments;
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business or in related discipline or College Degree with proven track record of sales accomplishments;
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience, in retail pharmacy and/or pharmaceutical would be be preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships with KOL
- Must be self-motivated, results driven, perseverant, strong customer focus and collaboration skills;
- Must have the capacity to adapt to a competitive market, work environment and different types of customers
- Highly energetic;
- Must have an effective and excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- High level of business integrity and ethics;
- Must have adequate understanding of the HCP environment and the competition
- Must be experience in organizing CMEs and L&L with physicians and HCP is considered a strong asset
- Must be comfortable with MS Office Suite as well as CRM system
At Roche, thousands of people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. By working together, we’ve manage to become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. We build our success on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply for the Sales Representative Job.
You can also apply as a Team Member in Mount Isa, Australia.
There is an available Sales Representative Job in Alberta, Canada for individuals with sales experience. The city of Alberta is looking for an experienced person for this job