Sales Representative Wanted in British Columbia, Canada. Simply follow the details below on how to apply for this position.
Aurora Cannabis is seeking for interested person to fill the position of a Sales Representative in BC. We give equal opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, Aboriginal etc. . This position comes with an attractive salary. Apply now in order not to miss this opportunity.
The successful candidate will report to the District Manager, the Sales Representative, Okanagan will support our growing teams. He/she will focus on the Canadian recreational market, and will be responsible for managing sales activities, building customer relationships and engaging in community events in their assigned territories. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who thrive in a collaborative working environment with a strong entrepreneurial influence.
Selling and Influencing:
- The successful person will manage all accounts in their assigned territory and establish Aurora as a first-choice partner with customers
- Will create brand awareness and community engagement within their given territory
- Must seek new opportunities to increase brand exposure and volume
- Must be able to spot new distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service
- Execute marketing initiatives and leverage them into consumer loyalty and sales
- Must manage their given territory effectively and maintain CRM database on daily customer/prospect interactions and targets to coordinate with business goals.
- Must lead industry and brand education sessions effectively with key stakeholders
- Achieve KPI targets on:
- Volume and Share
- In-store condition
- Product placement
- Product quality standards
- Compliance to approved outlet route plans and call frequency requirements
- Candidate must have a minimum of five years’ experience in Sales, Account Management, Category Management or Trade Marketing
- Must show prove of previous track record in achieving sales quotes and KPI’s in-store
- Previous success in growing brand awareness, within a given territory
- Must demonstrate previous experience in beverage alcohol, tobacco or related industries an asset
- Clean drivers abstract
- Must have a clean criminal record
- QCW License required
We would like to thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
British Columbia, Canada
Aurora Cannabis inc.
How To Apply:
You can also see how to apply as a Universal Operation Agent