Institution/University: Umeå University
Country Of Study: Sweden
Level/Field Of Study: Masters
Application Deadline: March annually.
Applications are currently ongoing at the Umeå University for the Umeå University masters scholarship for high-achieving and excellent students from outside the EU/EEA in the university. Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
Umeå university is a university in Umeå in the mid-northern region of Sweden. It was established in the year 1965. It is one of the oldest universities established in Sweden (5th oldest). It has a link between research, education, collaboration and innovation that challenges boundaries and plays a crucial role in the region’s development.
Umeå university has a dynamic environment which makes sure that the generation and dissemination of interdisciplinary knowledge is achieved. Due to its craetive nature, it attracts students, researchers, teachers, and collaborating partners round the world.
Applicants whose first language is not English must have an evidence to show that they can succeed very well in their studies in the country.
Level/Field of study
Scholarships are available for pursuing a masters programme in the various fields of study offered in the university.
The scholarship is hosted in Sweden.
International students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
Scholarships offered are in the form of tuition waivers. Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
Students from every discipline receive 42 scholarships overall with an additional 20 students rank in reserve.
Applicants who wish to apply for the scholarship at Umeå university must meet the eligibility criteria below:
- Ensure to make your study application available before the deadline.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must have an evidence to show that they can succeed very well in their studies in the country.
- A Umeå University programme as priority 1 at universityadmissions.se.
The mode of applying is online. Applicants should ensure they fill the application form correctly and submit it to the university admission Sweden without the exception of every other document.
For documentation for all masters applicants to complete admission, students must provide only the following documents after submitting their online application.
- Certificates and diplomas of your bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills.
- Proof that student meets the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements. So be sure to check there for the requirements).
- In order to speed up the processing of the application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
The deadline for submission falls on March annually.