Temporary Quality Administrator Needed At Edmonton, Alberta. To apply for the position of a Temporary Quality administrator, follow below.,
Do you wish to work in a value driven environment that will empower you to make a difference? Do you wish to attain great heights? If yes, then apply to Spartan Controls. they seek for persons to fill the position of a Temporary Quality Administrator who is customer centric and can grow a business. The salary is nothing to worry about as you wont regret. Interested persons for this position should apply and make use of this opportunity.
Duties And responsibilities Of the Temporary Quality Administrator.
- Maintain quality sharepoint pages
- Maintain record keeping
- Updated re-branded controlled documents.
- Upload Spartan maintenance data into SAP.
- Schedule internal audits and book travels. Do this through outlook.
- Assist training contents and training profiles.
- Resolve recorded non-conformances through reporting to Emerson factories.
- Be involved in other administrative task.
Eligibility Criteria To apply As A Temporary Quality Administrator.
- You must have a high school diploma or post secondary education certificate.
- You must have an experience in administrative work.
- You must have Microsoft Office, word, excel, powerpoint, outlook knowledge at your tip.
- You must have worked with an ISO 9001 quality program.
- You must always pay attention to details of composing, typing and proofing materials.
- You must be good in your written and verbal skill.
- You must always be professional in work
- You must be adaptable and an excellent team player.
- You must have an entrepreneurial ethic.
The job opening available above is located at Spartan Controls.
Temporary Quality Administrator
Temporary Part-time worker
How To Apply
Also see how to apply as a registered Nurse-Neurology.