We are looking for friendly Team Members to join the Tim Hortons Family!
TIM HORTONS COUNTER ATTENDANT
As a Team Member, you have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences. You are responsible for taking customer orders, food preparation and overall store cleanliness and upkeep as you keep quality and guest satisfaction as your driving priority.
Tim Horton’s Inc. (known internationally as Tim Hortons Cafe and Bake Shop) is a multinational fast food restaurant known for its coffee and donuts. It is also Canada’s largest quick service restaurant chain; as of December 31, 2016, it had a total of 4,613 restaurants in nine countries
Why work with us?
- No experience necessary. We’ll train the right person!
- Relocation – $500/month affordable housing, plus relocation costs covered
- Rewards program where you earn points for goals achieved
- Grow with us! – advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedule and consistent hours
- Group benefits (after 6 months) and incentive programs
- Scholarship opportunities
- Community involvement
What You Will Bring:
- Exceptional integrity and reliability
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset
- Full availability to work varying shifts including days, evenings and weekends is preferred
A fresh new career is waiting for YOU! Come work in our supportive, flexible environment, where you’ll feel right at home as part of our team.