Institution/University: Brunel University
Country Of Study: United Kingdom.
Level Of Study: MBA
Application Deadline: 15 December, 2019.
Applications are currently ongoing at Brunel university Brunel University in London, UK for International MBA Scholarships for Full time and part-time students,who are seeking for financial assistance in their studies.
Brunel University is a public research institution established in 1966. It is located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. It has 3 colleges which are Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences; Business, arts, and social sciences; and health and life sciences and 3 major research institutes which are energy futures and environment; health and societies; and materials and manufacturing. The total income of the university as at 2014-2015 was income of £200.7 million. In 1960, it was awarded the status of College of Advanced Technology. This institution was named after Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Students of Brunel are never more than 10 minutes away from halls of residence, lecture theatres etc which makes it a campus based university. Students of Brunel have access to have access to specialist laboratories for electronic imaging; bioprocessing and experimental techniques; flight; driving and train simulators; and a 3D body scanner.
What You Need to Know:
Successful awardees of the Brunel MBA Scholarships will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School (BBS) which include representing the MBA program at internal and external marketing and recruitment events, Write a Brunel MBA blog etc. Also, awardees will be expected to assume mentoring responsibilities as required by BBS.
The International MBA scholarships at Brunel University is to be taken in the UK.
The Brunel MBA scholarships are available to UK, EU, and International students.
- The Full-time Brunel MBA Scholarship offers a £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part-Time Brunel MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector) offers a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year.
- The Part-Time Brunel scholarship offers an £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only. This is however split equally across both academic years which is £5,500 per year.
Number Of Scholarship: We are offering 30 scholarships for the full-time MBA and 20 for the part-time MBA program
To be eligible for the International MBA scholarships at Brunel, applicants must:
- Meet with the full-tim and part-time entry criteria for admission to the MBA program.
- Receive an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA program starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
- Complete the application form for the scholarship comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Applicants will be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort.
Part Time Brunel MBA only scholarship:
- This is open to successful applicants who have valid UK resident status for the expected program duration, upon enrollment. The applicants will provide evidence of this where it is not clear.
- Part-time MBA applicants will be requested to submit documentary evidence of their work experience during their application.
- Applicants will provide letters of confirmation from the employers. This letter show the nature and kind of the organization that the applicant works for that is if it is public or private so as to enable them calculate the value of the award accordingly.
- Those entering a course with London Brunel International College (LBIC), or who are progressing to a Brunel course from an LBIC course.
- Those entering a course with the Brunel Language Centre.
- Applicants who will not commence their course in the upcoming academic year – applicants holding offers for deferred entry will be considered for a bursary in the year they start their course and not in the year of their course application.
How To Apply
To apply for Brunel International Scholarships for MBA students, applicants should
- First, apply for the MBA program in the usual way and before the course application deadline.
- Application form must be completed before the final deadline.This will comprise an essay of no more than 500 words which explains why the applicant would make a good ambassador for the Brunel MBA. The applicant will also describe how their academic study, professional experience, and other activities merit the award.
In addition, the personal statement provided with the MBA application will be used to evidence and identify a career trajectory and aspiration for senior management/leadership in their company or sector (e.g. Senior Manager, Director or Board-level position).