For 2020/21 entry there will be 30 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding international PhD applicants.
|Country of Study: The UK||Institution/ University: University of Warwick|
|Application Deadline: January 2020||Level of Study: PhD|
About Institution (S):
Warwick is one of the UK’s leading universities, with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation, and for links with business and industry.
The University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education.
Sponsor(s) : University of Warwick
All PhD Programs offered at the University
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full time award holders in 2020/21, expected to be confirmed February 2020)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
In order to be able to apply for a scholarship, you should already have applied to study the course via the Universal Admissions application system. This is because the funding application takes information from your study application in order to save you from entering various details a second time.Once your log-in has been generated for the study application, you will then be able to use this for your scholarship application.
- The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on Thursday 16th January 2020.
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by Thursday 23rd January 2020 at the latest.
Please note no late applications will be accepted.
IMPORTANT: You must follow the link provided to the official scholarship webpage for detailed information, application and other changes.