The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate , PACEor ELP. Applicants must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership
|Country of Study: Canada||Institution/ University: University of Winnipeg|
|Application Deadline: 3 June/ September 30, 2019||Level of Study: All Degree Level|
About Institution (s):
The University of Winnipeg is a public university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, that offers undergraduate faculties of art, business and economics, education, science and kinesiology and applied health as well as graduate programs.
The University of Winnipeg is a dynamic campus and a downtown hub that connects people from diverse cultures and nurtures global citizens.
Sponsor(s) : University of Winnipeg
All programs offered at the University of Winnipeg
|English Language Program||$3,500|
|Professional, Applied Continuing Education||$3,500|
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
- Fill the application form found here
- You are required to submit two reference letters with your application. These letters should be from people who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities.
- Personal Statement: Outline your leadership qualities, extra-curricular/volunteer involvement and academic goals. This should be 250-500 words.
- Resume: List your volunteer/extra-curricular activities in chronological order, your work experience, awards, any publications, etc.
Please submit your completed form and documents to:
Awards and Financial Aid
The University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9
- Only complete applications received on time will be considered. We recommend using a
courier service so your application can be tracked and submitted on time.
- Documents sent with your application will not be returned.
- Scanned applications are not accepted.