The new UNSW International Academic Excellence Scholarship Program offers a range of scholarships and awards available for international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
The UNSW International Academic Excellence Scholarship Program has been established to attract and support high-achieving international students to undertake an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program at UNSW.
|Country of Study: Australia||Institution/ University: University of New South Wales|
|Application Deadline: July 31, 2019||Level of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
About Institution (s):
Established in 1949 with a unique focus on the scientific, technological and professional disciplines, UNSW is a leading Australian university committed to making a difference through pioneering research and preparing the next generation of talented global citizens for career success. UNSW is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. Out of all Australian universities, UNSW has the highest median ATAR and attracts the highest number of top 500 students. It is ranked 4th in Australia, 45th in the world, and 2nd in New South Wales according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings
Sponsor(s) : University of New South Wales (UNSW)
Program(s): All Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs offered at the university.
Under this Program, UNSW offers the following Awards and Scholarship.
- UNSW International Academic Award
- Offering 1
- Value: $5,000
- 1 Term
- Up to 200 offers available
- Offering 2
- Value: $10,000
- 1 Term
- Up to 100 offers available
- UNSW International Academic Scholarship
- Value: Full tuition fee scholarship
- Minimum duration of program
Recipients must be:
- International students; and
- Must be commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2019; and
- Must have applied for admission; and
- Must be eligible to receive an offer of admission* to a UNSW program by 7th August 2019
*Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 3 2019.
To be considered for a scholarship at UNSW, you must meet all the requirements for admission to your preferred degree, as outlined in the Admission to higher Degree Research Programs Procedure.
Selection will be based on:
- Academic Merit according to your UNSW Admissions Application
Scholarship offers will be made progressively from mid-August 2019.