Do you have experienced with Sales and Negotiation? There is an urgent need for a District Sales Representative at Gordon Food Service in Red Deer, Canada. It comes with an attractive salary as well as other benefits. Hurry now and secure this position to avoid disappointment. See below for guide o how to apply.
Red Deer, Canada
Gordon Food Service
District Sales Representative
- Must have minimum of Grade 12 with High School Diploma
- Must have a post-secondary education in Business or Marketing
- Several years experience in food services sales and management would be a definite asset
- Experienced with Sales and Negotiation principles and procedures
- Route Coverage
- New Business
- Sales Presentation
- Promote GFS Brand
- This position entails traveling through assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers to maintain, seek growth opportunities and increase profitable sales volume while managing multiple varied customer accounts. Annual growth in sales and margin is an expectation.
- The successful candidate will act as a business partner to customer accounts, with a focus on assisting the customer increase their business.
- Provide customer menu solutions as needed; utilize internal Product Specialists and Culinary Advisor.
- He/she will promote new products and market place trends to new and existing customers
- He/she will respond to customer concerns with urgency
- Will maintain current customer records and profiles
- Review reports generated by company on individual territory to evaluate progress and sales volume by tracking budgets and business plans, etc.
- Liaises with DSM to ensure consistency of contracts on customers
- Works with the DSM to identify product line targets for accounts and increase volume and profitability where possible. This includes following our Customer Review process.
- Liaises with Customer Support Center, Marketing, Warehouse, and Transportation as required to ensure customers are satisfied with all products and services
- Keep all customers abreast on their accounts receivable as well as working with our Credit Department for customer accounts payable issues
- He/she will carry out all other responsibilities as assigned by the DSM
- Effectively express and service the GFS story
- Live the GFS Cornerstone Values
- Dress Professional in all business aspects
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Must pay keen attention to detail, accuracy, and a focus on delivering results that positively impact the business.
- Must be a self-motivated person who takes initiative and drives results
- Must have a strong leadership skills including working with a variety of people at all levels of the business
- Must have strong Sales communication skills, which include verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Must also be fluent in conversational English.
- Must have own vehicle, and $2 million in liability insurance
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must have a well–developed communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be dependable, accurate, aggressive and focus driven
- Must have a very good negotiation skills
- Must be able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Must have a “customer is King” mentality
- Must possess excellent computer skills including Google G Suite
How to apply
You can also apply as a Group Manager/Logistics in Edmonton, AB