Urgent Need Of A Cook II In Burnaby, BC. To apply for the position of a cook II, simply follow the details below to be properly guided.
Are you a good cook and a success driven individual? Are you energetic and passionate and can develop hospitality career? If Yes, then relax as you have arrived. Hilton Vancouver Metrotown is seeking for persons who have the above quality to fill the position of a Cook II with a competitive salary and benefits attached. If you are interested and you think you fit into this, then apply before it gets late.
About Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown is managed by the Crescent Hotels and Resort which has executive lounge, full service restaurant etc. Their team help in building success. They have a positive work environment which focus on promoting a positive work environment.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Cook II
- Ensure to use the production requirements to prepare quality food for the line and banquet functions
- Ensure to maintain a safe work environment.
- Prepare quality food using recipe and standards
- Ensue not to over prepare the estimated needs.
- Use crescent standards to date all food containers
- Ensure to keep all perishables at its specified temperature
- Determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up
- Note shortages and out of stock items
- Help in keeping the buffet stocked
- take food items that are not used on next shift back to their designated areas
- Ensure to date all perishables
- Help in setting up plans for the correction of any food cost problems and control food waste.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Cook II
- You must know how to operate the kitchen equipment’s like the deep fryer,mixer, steamer, oven steam, food processor etc.
- You must always keep kitchen equipment clean and in order
- You must always be available for work
- Attendance must be your priority
- You must always avail yourself for any other assigned job.
You can also visit the link for a water heater installer